Mikinakoos Social Media Policy
The following posting guidelines apply to any social media where users can directly post onto an Mikinakoos Children’s Fund account (either by commenting or adding an original post).
- We do not allow comments that are disrespectful, abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization, nor do we allow obscene, explicit or racial comments.
- We reserve the right to delete comments that:
- are spam or advertising
- are clearly off-topic or disruptive
- advocate illegal activity
- promote services, products or political organizations
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided. Comments and posts expressed by fans or followers of our social media accounts do not reflect the opinions and position of the Mikinakoos Children’s Fund, its volunteers or its employees.
Although posts are welcome on our social media accounts at any time, Mikinakoos will monitor and update its social media accounts during regular business hours between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday to Friday. Any monitoring or updating outside of these hours is likely due to an emergency or special event.
Things to Consider
- Comments which do not follow our Posting Guidelines may be removed, and users that ignore these guidelines may be banned.
- For any matter that is confidential, or too complicated for posting to the public, please contact us via one of the additional contact methods provided on the Mikinakoss website.
- Because the servers of social media platforms are managed by a third party, our social media accounts may be subject to downtime that is out of our control. Therefore, Mikinakoos accepts no responsibility for platforms becoming unresponsive or unavailable.
- Although we will work hard to help you, we can’t guarantee that we will understand your question completely or answer it accurately. By contacting us through a social media site, you acknowledge that any response we provide to you through the same site:
- is intended to provide helpful information or resources
- is not considered to be definitive advice or guaranteed to solve your issue
If you have any questions concerning our use of social media, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org